axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darsh...@Siebel.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Jira for Axis2C
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:39:35 GMT
+1 for a independent jira.

Thanks
-Lilantha
-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:24 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: [Axis2] Jira for Axis2C

Hi All,
    I feels like it is time that we setup Jira for Axis2C, given that we

have OM working.

    I think it is best to have an independant Jira for Axis2C as we have

to minimize mix-ups with Axis C++ 1.x issues.

Thoughts please...

Thanks,
Samisa...

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.