axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Compile problems with generated code
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 08:01:00 GMT
Fred - this should be in the test bucket - can you work out why it's not
please (it might be because it doesn't work :-(

Nadir Amra <amra@us.ibm.com>
30/09/2005 22:09
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Compile problems with generated code

Thanks Fred.  The directory path, if it helps, is
obj/test/generated/cpp/UnitTest_InteropTestRound1/InteropTestPortType.cpp.

I will also look into this further.

Nadir K. Amra

<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>