axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Compile problems with generated code
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:27:20 GMT
I am going to fix this by updating cpp/ClientStubHeaderWriter.java so that
the generated code will look like:

        Axis_Array RetAxisArray = m_pCall->getBasicArray(XSD_STRING,
"_return", 0);
        memcpy(&RetArray,&RetAxisArray,sizeof(Axis_Array));

which is what is done in other places in the code.

Nadir K. Amra