axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandrad...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: errors in generated codes
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:13:33 GMT
Yep, I got it. Now its working nicely. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:amra@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:11 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: errors in generated codes

Dushshantha,

I committed my changes ParmHeaderFileWriter.java files 2 hours ago.  I
forgot to commit the changes before when I committed
BeanParamWriter.java
files.  Please download latest and try again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nadir K. Amra

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com> wrote on 10/19/2005

10:10:23 PM: