axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandrad...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: errors in generated codes
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:10:23 GMT
Hi Nadir,

I checked with the latest checkout. BeanParamWriter.java seems to be ok.
It generates the reset method in my code. But the problem is that the
Header file of the Complex type in which I can find the reset method
doesn't contain the function prototype of reset. When I add the function
prototype in to the header file, the source is nicely compiling. Don't
know whether this is another Windows specific problem. To add something
to generated Header files, you have to edit ParmHeaderFileWriter.java.

Thanks,
Dushshantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:amra@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:32 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: errors in generated codes

cpp/BeanParamWriter.java  and cpp/literal/BeanParamWriter.java  was
updated by me to fix AXISCPP-343.  Maybe you do not have the latest code

in SVN?  I ran the test bucket with no compile errors, unless this is a
new test?

Nadir K. Amra

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com> wrote on 10/19/2005

03:37:01 AM:

> HI All,
>
> I notice some error in generated codes for complex types.
>
> compileService:
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
C:\obj\test\generated\server\cpp\SimpleTypeArray