axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2] OM serialization/deserialization working
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:17:42 GMT
Hi All,
    After much effort, I am happy to tell you that we have a running
version of OM in SVN.
    We can give an XML stream and let the builder build the OM
structure. Also, we could build the OM tree manually. Once built, OM
structure can be serialized. In short most of the operations mentioned
in http://ws.apache.org/axis2/OMTutorial.html could be done in C.
    Initial tests are successful. There are some memory leaks. Also full
functionality is yet to be verified.

    Environment (with allocator, string, log, error and stream) has been
used in this implementation.
TODOs:
1. Complete the doxygen comments - I am working on this currently and
hope to complete soon. For all the environment related stuff (allocator,
error, etc.) doc comment are complete.
2. Need to handle logging. The code has provision to handle logging.
Error handling has been done, but related logging code is yet to be written.
3. Fix the memory leaks
4. Verify the possibilities for differed building. The understanding is
that this would be possible with current design but that has to be verified.

I would like to thank Nandika for his contributions to OM code as well
as to Denesh for his initial Guththila implementation and help with
troubleshooting and bug fixing.

Thanks,
Samisa...