axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 hashwrapper
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:06:35 GMT
Paul Fremantle wrote:

> Nandika
>
> It seems like the only relationship from apr_hash to the rest of apr
> is the pools.

Yes pool is the only dependancy.

> So could we simply cut/paste/edit the hash-map code into Axis2/C? We
> would have to change the pool to an Axis2 allocator.

To use the allocator, we have to use the env parameter. In fact, having
a look into the wrapper code I find that Nandika has missed env in this
initial wrapper. So we have to change Nandika's code to include env.
Hence lets get the hash code and modify it to use out allocator through
envioronment.

Thanks,
Samisa...