axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From sanjaya gayan <sanjaya...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] VOTE: Dinesh Premalal for Committer
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:54:50 GMT
+1
Great work Dinesh.

Sanjaya.
Lilantha Darshana <Lilantha.Darshana@Siebel.com> wrote:
+1
Welcome!

Thanks
-Lilantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:27 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: [Axis2] VOTE: Dinesh Premalal for Committer

Hi All,
I would like to nominate Dinesh Premalal to be an Axis2/C committer.
He had contributed so much to Axis C++ with his Guththila C++
implementation as well as he is the original author of the Guththila C
implementation that we are using for OM implementation in Axis2/C.

Here is my vote: +1.

Thanks,
Samisa...

_______________
Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.