axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Coding Style for Axis2/C
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 03:44:13 GMT
IMHO, I would suggest prefixing all names with 'axis2c' makes difficult
to read names.
It should be easy to read and find names by their own. Sometime
searching names by enabling "find whole word only" makes difficult on
having these prefixes. Since we know these code are from axis2c we might
want to drop the prefix, if you do not have a strong reason to use it.

Further of using underscores ('_') with often used names needing us
typing two keys in key board very often :-).

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe []
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:28 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Coding Style for Axis2/C

Hi All,
    I have defined few style guidelins for the cosing style to be used
for Axis2/C.
    Please see :
    Thoughts please...

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.

View raw message