axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <>
Subject RE: Problem in Installing Axis C++
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:23:52 GMT
IMO, we should be having a simple model to configure and setup. Current
model is really complex.

Further to that, we should compile a FAQ with all these kind questions
and have it available

in the site and with documentations.

From: John Hawkins []
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 5:37 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: Problem in Installing Axis C++

We really need to sort out this whole problem resolution thing. How any
times have we seen emails like this !?

Any one got any clues as to what we can do ?

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <>

09/09/2005 10:07

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <>

RE: Problem in Installing Axis C++

I have experienced such thing when I didn't have xerces-c_2_2_0.dll in
the path. If apache can't load the module, it complains about that.
According to my experience, Apache crashes quietly only when there is no
xerces-c_2_2_0.dll file in the path.