axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Guthtila XMLStreamWriter
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:42:25 GMT
I am running into several problems while trying to implement the
XMLStreamWriter API for guththila.
Mainly, we need a stack (to push and pop elements), and a hash map (to
validate namespaces)

I cannot use the current stack defined in Guththila as I cannot store
generic data in it.
I have both stack (i.e. push/pop arrays) and hash map in APR, but I am
wondering if the use of APR in guththila would be a good idea.
Otherwise I would have to write a stack and a hash map (stack is simple
but not the hash map :( )

Is it OK if I use APR for Guththila XMLStreamWriter?

Thoughts please...
P.S. I am kind of stuck without XMLStreamWriter in Guththila as we must
have it to serialize OM.

Thanks,
Samisa...