axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Elimination of the need for SOAP Action
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:16:13 GMT
Changes to server.wsdd syntax has been done to implement support for
mapping betweeen SOAP method to invoke and SOAP request tag name.

Now the server do not depend on SOAP Action HTTP header to determine
the method to invoke. The method name is determined using the SOAP
message.

All one has to do is to copy the genereted deploy.wsdd to server.wsdd.
The rest works transparent on server side.

Thanks,
Samisa...