axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket send() hangs on Solaris with more than 75K
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:14:57 GMT
Hi Mark,
     I have not seen this problem, most probably because I am not using Solaris.
     However, could this be due to the Apache server not understanding
what is sent by the client? This could sometimes happen due to missing
crriage returns/new lines.
     Did your test case using sockets talk to apache server using a post method?

Thanks,
Samisa...