axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: [VOTE] John Kelly for committer
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:49:59 GMT

+1

Mark
Mark Whitlock

----- Forwarded by Mark Whitlock/UK/IBM on 09/08/2005 16:49 -----

             John
             Hawkins/UK/IBM@IB
             MGB                                                        To
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             09/08/2005 16:02                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [VOTE] John Kelly for committer
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Hi Folks,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank John Kelly for his contributions
so far and ask that others in the community agree with me in voting him for
committer.
He is working with the IBM team on this project as a key developer and will
be submitting many more ideas and code to the project over the coming
months.

regards,
John.