axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Socket send() hangs on Solaris with more than 75K
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:34:09 GMT

Hi,
I am currently investigating a problem on Solaris where Axis C++ hangs
during a send() to a socket when it tries to send a request message of 75K.
It hangs for about 10 minutes then returns with "broken pipe". This problem
only seems to happen on Solaris with large messages. I've tried trawling
the Solaris bug reports and google but with no luck. When I try reproducing
this problem in a testcase not using Axis but using the same socket APIs
that Axis uses, I can't reproduce this problem.

Has anyone seen a similar problem, or got any ideas on what the problem
might be?
Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM