axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Is Axis C++ on 1.5 alpha or 1.5 final?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:56:37 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,
            Rangika made this change and it is there in the deprecated
folder of the site CVS
            Apparently, with the move to new forrest, someone has
mistakenly overwritten this with an older file.
Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: sanjaya gayan [mailto:sanjayagps@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:08 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: Is Axis C++ on 1.5 alpha or 1.5 final?

The announcement has been sent. This is from axis-c-user. So most
probably it would have been sent to the other required lists as well.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=111398086217421&w=2>
&m=111398086217421&w=2

"alpha" on the web site is going to be a big turn off. I could have
changed this but do not have the relevant ports open for me to commit.

Sanjaya.

Lilantha Darshana <Lilantha.Darshana@Siebel.com> wrote:
Good question. I did not see an announcement as well?

  _____