axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darsh...@Siebel.com>
Subject RE: Is Axis C++ on 1.5 alpha or 1.5 final?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:29:02 GMT
Good question. I did not see an announcement as well?

  _____

From: sanjaya gayan [mailto:sanjayagps@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:22 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Is Axis C++ on 1.5 alpha or 1.5 final?

If I remember correctly we should be going on 1.5 final.

But the web site doesn't seem to reflect this. It says 1.5 alpha.

Sanjaya.

  _____

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for
FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/photos/*http:/uk.photos
.yahoo.com/>

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.