axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From sanjaya gayan <sanjaya...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Is Axis C++ on 1.5 alpha or 1.5 final?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:07:45 GMT
The announcement has been sent. This is from axis-c-user. So most probably it would have been
sent to the other required lists as well.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=111398086217421&w=2

"alpha" on the web site is going to be a big turn off. I could have changed this but do not
have the relevant ports open for me to commit.

Sanjaya.

Lilantha Darshana <Lilantha.Darshana@Siebel.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Good question. I did not see an announcement as well?

---------------------------------

From: sanjaya gayan [mailto:sanjayagps@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:22 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Is Axis C++ on 1.5 alpha or 1.5 final?

If I remember correctly we should be going on 1.5 final.

But the web site doesn't seem to reflect this. It says 1.5 alpha.

Sanjaya.

---------------------------------

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
Get Yahoo! Photos

_______________
Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.