axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <>
Subject RE: Does axis C++ work on solaris
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:04:56 GMT

I have received the following awk script which provides a patch to
HandlerChain for Solaris. (See attached file: HandlerChain.awk)
I don't (currently) have access to a Solaris machine to confirm the
validity of this fix, but based on the  error message below it looks

Can anyone out there give this a try, then I can commit these changes.

Adrian Dick (

View raw message