axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: unitTest in build process
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:59:28 GMT
Hi,

Hmmm ... why are so many people having problems with this?
There must be some problem with the manifest, such that it isn't always
generated properly -- or perhaps a bug in the java task on some versions of
ANT.

Anyway, as the first line seems to work for more people, perhaps we should
change it.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)