axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject unit tests in build
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 13:35:48 GMT
Hi Folks,

now that we have the beginnings of a unit test suite. I'd like to consider
making this part of the build process i.e. when you type "ant" - it builds
the product and then runs the unit tests. There have been cases recently
where breakages are happening that are not getting picked up and this
would help. Alternatively, I could simply create a new target in build.xml
called e.g. buildAndUnitTest this would mean we can build using "ant" for
speed but then make it easy to run the unit tests using the same build.xml
file.

thoughts please,

thanks,
John.