axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From krishna <kris...@lac.uic.edu>
Subject how to set a timeout ??
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:34:46 GMT
Hi All

The problem why the Array example was failing was due to timeouts. It is
"HTTPTransportException:Input streaming error while getting data Timed
out waiting for SOAP message (1)." I saw a discussion in the lists about
connection timeouts and response timeouts. Would this fall under a
response timeout ?

I saw that Axis Java has a setTimeout functionality as part of the
stubs. I could not find it in Stub.hpp. Does this functionality exist in
Axis C++??

Cheers
Krishna