axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Base sample failing on server side
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:17:57 GMT
We do not have the doclit response. However, we will try to get one (at
least using Axis Java as server side)

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:50 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Base sample failing on server side

Do you have the server response file for doc/lit - can you make it a
UnitTest? Adrian believes it should work now he put in a some fixes.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
15/07/2005 17:21

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject
Re: Base sample failing on server side

Thanks to Chinthana, he has solved this problem.

Given that we are more focused on doclit, I propose that we replace
the RPC style base sample with a doclit version.

However, we seem to have problems with doclit version of
InteropBaseRound1 test. Does anyone get this passing correctly?

Samisa...