axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Brendan W. McAdams" <bwmcad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perl Binding for Axis (using SWIG)
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:52:40 GMT
Updated the module entry to reflect 'Open Source License' (No
specific choice for Apache 2.0 [which is, however, an acceptable
license so no worries there] but it marks that we're not using
Artistic License, which was my initial 'default').

I'm going to start going over things and getting some stubs generated,
I'll bounce around any problems I run into and if anyone has
suggestions, please feel free to fire away.

I'm going to also look at the pros and cons of Perl-XS vs. SWIG.