axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Din%$h <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving Guththila to Axis C++ src tree
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:04:59 GMT
Hi all,
Actually "Guththila" has namespace support and encoding support. Since we
aimed for soap messages processing It can't work with DTD's and CDATA's.
Therefore XML 1.0 complacency check won't work. That's good to have
performance check against those parsers (xercesc/expat/) , In order to do a
performance test I think we need to integrate "Guththila" with axis-c++. Any
ideas??

After Implementing encoding support added some test cases. You can see
current implementation at

http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/~premalwd/Projects/Guththila.html

Wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/tspp