axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Din%$h <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject implementing XMLParser interface
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:24:27 GMT
Hi all,
I'm implementing XMLParser interface for tspp. Can somebody please tell me
what is the actual purpose of
int getStatus() , AnyElement *next(), AnyElement *anyNext(), methods. Though
comments give some sense , it is not enough to understand the interface.

Do we need to implement "AnyElement *anyNext()" method. Because I saw in
previous implementation of this interface for tspp it was commented as /*TO
DO */. It says something like we no longer use it ...

If someone could comment on this , that will be highly appreciated.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
W.Dinesh Premalal