axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: Downloading from CVS
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:31:08 GMT
Hi Apache infrastructure,
        I can use putty to logon to minotaur using my user id and
password.  I am using the SSH tunnel ( localhost:2401). I have my CVSROOT
setup as :pserver:prestonf@localhost:2401:/home/cvs.  When I use WinCVS to
checkout the latest ws-axis/c or just type "cvs -d
:pserver:prestonf@localhost:2401:/home/cvs -P ws-axis/c" from the command
line, I get the following error:- "cvs (checkout aborted): Error reading
from server localhost: -1: Unknown error".  For over a year and up until
yesterday, this command has never failed.  Now it always failed.  Has
something changed on minotaur that would cause this problem?

Regards,

Fred Preston.

----- Forwarded by Fred Preston/UK/IBM on 06/29/2005 10:19 AM -----

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
06/29/2005 03:35 AM
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C Developers List"