axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Yampolsky, Robert" <ryamp...@harris.com>
Subject RE: SOAPAction or URL to locate service?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:24:05 GMT
>The Axis server requires your SOAPAction to be in the format
>"HUB_TO_HUB#HUB_Request"
>Could you check whether your remote client has the SOAPAction set that
way?

>The SOAP-Request of the failing remote client would settle the doubts.

>Cheers
>Krishna

Here's the full failing request.  The only place it has the SOAPAction
is in the header (which I included in my prior email).  The rest of the
request includes a Hub_Request input data structure, but that's
different than the HUB_Request method name in the SOAPAction, and
besides, it works with my local client, and the SOAP generated looks
almost identical.  Axis calls the namespace for the request parameters
ns1: instead of tns:, that's about the only difference.  Well, I also
notice that the remote client is throwing in a bunch of extra namespaces
that weren't specified in my wsdl, including a namespace s: that points
to the same XMLSchema as namespase xsd: does.  Could that be a problem?

Anyway, there may be additional problems with the body of the request,
but shouldn't the header be okay to find the service?

Again, here's the full request from the remote client.  Even though the
SOAPAction looks right, Axis can't locate the HUB_TO_HUB service:

POST /axis/HUB_T0_HUB HTTP/1.0

<?xml.version="1.0".encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:tns="http://www.ebizformedia.com/hub"