axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dasar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: implementing XMLParser interface
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:42:56 GMT
Dinesh,

Guththila is structured more along the StAX interface where you have a
lot of methods to get different pieces of data: namespaces,
attributes, etc. for the SAME event. But here instead of calling
different methods, the "next" method fills in all the required details
in a structure and returns everything at once.

--dasarath