axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <>
Subject RE: implementing XMLParser interface
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:55:25 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

AnyElement *next()

This will pick the next element in the xml stream of WSDL file. It's
picked the next element without ignoring white space and '<' '>'.

Chinthana Dinapala

Virtusa Corp.
World Trade Center

 : +94-11-4765300 ext 2464

 : +94-77-3059107

From: Din%$h []
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 4:24 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: implementing XMLParser interface

Hi all,
          I'm implementing XMLParser interface for tspp. Can somebody
please tell me what is the actual purpose of
int getStatus() , AnyElement *next(), AnyElement *anyNext(), methods.
Though comments give some sense , it is not enough to understand the

         Do we need to implement "AnyElement *anyNext()" method. Because
I saw in previous implementation of this interface for tspp it was
commented as /*TO DO */. It says something like we no longer use it ...

If someone could comment on this , that will be highly appreciated.

W.Dinesh Premalal

View raw message