axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: The entire tests are failing in Windows : FIXED
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:33:53 GMT
May be this infinite loop is related to not setting "continueToRun" to
false in the ClientReturner class of the test framework.

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:sabeysinghe@virtusa.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:48 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: The entire tests are failing in Windows : FIXED

I still have few problems with the client test framework on Linux
platform. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. It always hangs on DynamicGet_AddAnyObjectTestOutOfScope test.

2. When I remove DynamicGet_AddAnyObjectTestOutOfScope it runs fine to
some extent, Then half way through, it runs into an infinite loop giving
the following error over and over again. Please note that the sever is
up and running even if I get this error.
exec] IOException when reading in response from server
     [exec] java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
     [exec]     at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:113)
     [exec]     at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:408)
     [exec]     at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:450)
     [exec]     at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:182)
     [exec]     at
java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:167)
     [exec]     at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:136)
     [exec]     at java.io.BufferedReader.read1(BufferedReader.java:187)
     [exec]     at java.io.BufferedReader.read(BufferedReader.java:261)
     [exec]     at org.apache.test.ClientReturner.run(Unknown Source)