axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Transport
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 03:02:50 GMT
Hi,
	Axis2Transport (now Axis3Transport as Axis2Transport is
outdated) is the client side transport. The server side uses a different
transport. If you are using Apaches, the server side transport is
Apache2Transport. This is in the ws-axis\c\src\server\apache2 folder.
This transport is used from within the apache module
ws-axis\c\src\server\apache2\mod_axis2.cpp.

HTH

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: bhanu prakash [mailto:bpvanjaku@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:39 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Transport

Hi,

When I am trying to access request and response
messages in Axis2Transport.cpp, it gives the request
message in flushOutput and response message in
getBytes. So, This seems to be the transport layer
used by the client. How do we see the request message
and response message from server's transport layer. Is
there another transport layer that is being used by
the server or if server is also using the same
tranport layer then where do I get the request message
that is coming into the server(We can get this while
the client is sending the request in flushOutput, But
my question is where is the server receiving the
request?). Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Bhanu