axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From bhanu prakash <bpvanj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Transport
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:39:17 GMT
Hi,

When I am trying to access request and response
messages in Axis2Transport.cpp, it gives the request
message in flushOutput and response message in
getBytes. So, This seems to be the transport layer
used by the client. How do we see the request message
and response message from server's transport layer. Is
there another transport layer that is being used by
the server or if server is also using the same
tranport layer then where do I get the request message
that is coming into the server(We can get this while
the client is sending the request in flushOutput, But
my question is where is the server receiving the
request?). Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Bhanu