axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Ws tool and wrapped vs nonwrapped
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 08:33:26 GMT
If I remember from when I looked into this - unwrapped is practically not
implemented (as can be seen) I was going to remove this option from
WSDL2Ws

Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysinghe@virtusa.com>
20/05/2005 12:54
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: WSDL2Ws tool and wrapped vs nonwrapped

This feature, though implemented some time back, is not well tested.
Unfortunately, we have very little documentation on this.

If any original authers are out there, please help here. Else one would
have to have a look into the WSDL2Ws tool and establish what is
happening here.

As per the command line help, wrapped is the default - hence I assume
wrapped is working properly.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--