axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: 1.6 release
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 10:30:26 GMT
is it worth doing an alpha? I don't think so personally.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
19/05/2005 10:57
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: 1.6 release

I am OK with these dates. We have three months to September - looking
at the number of new features being implemented into 1.6, would it be
a good idea to have a 1.6 beta in mid August?

Thanks,
Samisa...