axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: SimpleAxisServer will not start
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 08:54:12 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Is there a JIRA we need here to stop this error from happening again? What
was the problem with the files - were they not there? Is it something we
can code for or at least put out a warning message? I thought we already
did this stuff but obviously not enough !

Jeff Clary <jclary@euronetworldwide.com>
29/04/2005 16:00
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"'Apache AXIS C Developers List'" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: SimpleAxisServer will not start

Samisa,
After trying your document step by step and getting SimpleAxisServer to at
least start (haven't tried the clients yet), I went back and compared that
success carefully with my earlier attempt.  It turns out I originally had
bad paths in my axiscpp.conf for XMLParser, Transport_http, Channel_HTTP,
and Channel_HTTP_SSL.  Thanks for the help.
Jeff