axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From krishna <kris...@lac.uic.edu>
Subject serializeAsAttribute
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 21:10:45 GMT
Hi All

I am an Axis newbie.
I was going through the code to find a solution for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-634.
which basically deals with specifying attributes in the SOAP-RESPONSE.

I noticed a method SoapSerializer::serializeAsAttribute in
SoapSerializer.cpp.

I have not seen this function called from the server side code.

My understanding is that to specify an attribute for a complex element
one will have to call SoapSerializer::serializeAsAttribute() from inside
the SoapSerializer::serializeAsElement() method(Might be It would
require modifications the current serializeAsElement function)

Can someone let me know whether i am on the right track?

Thanks
Krishna