axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: services.xml now auto generates server.wsdd
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 02:16:41 GMT
Cool. This is great stuff. We could try this out and let you know how it
is going.

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: sanjaya gayan [mailto:sanjayagps@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:44 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: services.xml now auto generates server.wsdd

Hi all,

There has been some additions to services.xml to auto
generate the
server.wsdd while deploying services. I have verified
that that the
server.wsdd is generated correctly (visual inspection
:) ) when services.xml
is run for all the services and have run and tested
for a single service
(Calculator). The services.xml picks up the generated
deploy.wsdd and uses
it as a property file and generates the server.wsdd.

This should now enable adding service xml's without
having to manually
change the template *.wsdd s in c/build/. Once we have
verified that there
are no problems when deploying all the services we can
remove the *.wsdd
templates in c/build.

I would appreciate it if someone could test run a full
ant test cycle and
see if there are any problems caused by this change.

sanjaya.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com