axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From sanjaya gayan <sanjaya...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject services.xml now auto generates server.wsdd
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 11:44:16 GMT
Hi all,

There has been some additions to services.xml to auto
generate the
server.wsdd while deploying services. I have verified
that that the
server.wsdd is generated correctly (visual inspection
:) ) when services.xml
is run for all the services and have run and tested
for a single service
(Calculator). The services.xml picks up the generated
deploy.wsdd and uses
it as a property file and generates the server.wsdd.

This should now enable adding service xml's without
having to manually
change the template *.wsdd s in c/build/. Once we have
verified that there
are no problems when deploying all the services we can
remove the *.wsdd
templates in c/build.

I would appreciate it if someone could test run a full
ant test cycle and
see if there are any problems caused by this change.

sanjaya.