axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: Attachments
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:03:23 GMT

Hi Rangika,
Thanks for your quick response. Users will benefit from the attachment
support that you're putting in :-)

I noticed that the soap message is rpc-encoded. Were you intending to
support doc-literal as well?
Also are you going to add in attachment support into the client as well as
the server?

Thank you for your help,
Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM

----- Forwarded by Mark Whitlock/UK/IBM on 25/04/2005 15:56 -----

             "Rangika Mendis"
             <rangika@opensour
             ce.lk>                                                     To
                                       "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Attachments
             Developers List"

Hi Mark,

We are working on server side attachment support.There's a minor problem
but
other than that it's working fine. The code is committed to the cvs but
currently the code is commented.

The web service sample is in
<Checkout>\samples\server\mime\

The client (Linux )  is in
<checkout>\tests\utils\simple-server-client\

The problem is the attachment id is displayed as an ASCII value in the
following text
<EchoAttachmentReturn xsi:type="xsd:string">?</EchoAttachmentReturn> (In
the response)

The TCP Mon context are as follows.(Response)

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

<ns1:EchoAttachmentResponse xmlns:ns1="urn:EchoAttachmentsService">
<EchoAttachmentReturn xsi:type="xsd:string">?</EchoAttachmentReturn>
</ns1:EchoAttachmentResponse>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

------=MIME BOUNDARY