axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Most of Tests are failing
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:53:37 GMT
I made some changes to the logic of how the monitor closes down yesterday
thiscould be the reason. Hwevr, the client side looks fine on win2003 and
linux RH Adv svr 3.0, AIX

Summary below:

The ANT script used to start the monitor on a different fork (new JVM). I
stopped that from happening.
It then used to wait for the monitor to startup - this is no necessary
because the monitor returns when it has completed starting up - this saved
10 secs per test !

The monitor used to do a system.exit when told to stop - removed this
because it's now in the same jvm as the ANT framework.

Monitor used to get told to stop and then ANT would sleep for a period to
let it finsh its work. Changed this so monitor now ignores stop command if
it is receiving something from the service and shuts down when it has
completed the server response.

This is the summary - i can't remember making any other changes.

I only tested against client.

Are you sure that you have very latest code and not a partial cvs update
becuase I put the fixes in two batches?

thanks,
John.

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
20/04/2005 07:18
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Most of Tests are failing

Hi,

On Linux, every thing is normal. Test framework is working fine. Did
anyone notice the following???

Regards,
Dushshantha