axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: nightly results
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:47:21 GMT

Dims,
I'll put the test results in
/www/cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/testresults. I'll also make sure the
results files have the same name for every build so they get overwritten. I
have a few smaller changes to make to the stylesheet as well.
Thanks,
Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM

----- Forwarded by Mark Whitlock/UK/IBM on 27/04/2005 16:42 -----

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Fw: nightly results
             Developers List"

Mark,

at least please put them in a sub directory and not confuse the
binary/zip's with build results.

thanks,
dims

On 4/27/05, Mark Whitlock <mark_whitlock@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi Dims,
> I'll fix it so that there is only ever one set of test results that
matches
> the build in that directory. Embedding the datestamp in the filenames was
> mistake.
> Please respond if this is not ok,
> Thanks,
> Mark