axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Does Axis C++ support refs in wsdls???
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:03:00 GMT
OK,

We should support this - can you raise a JIRA for it.

do you know whether we don't support it because the underlying WSDL2Java
version doesn't support it or becuase WSDl2Ws based on it doesn't support
it? We might need to upgrade the underlying WSDL2java !

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
28/04/2005 08:52
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Does Axis C++ support refs in wsdls???

Hi John,

This wsdl is for a Doc/lit service.  I have no idea about rpc

Regards,

Dushshantha