axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: The reason to have two different abstract classes asIHandlerSoapDeSerializer and IWrapperSoapDeSerializer
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:16:21 GMT
Mark has one which is in hardcopy.

He's going to transform it to soft copy.

"Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysinghe@virtusa.com>
29/04/2005 10:12
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: The reason to have two different abstract classes
asIHandlerSoapDeSerializer and IWrapperSoapDeSerializer

We have not got any ? we got the idea while going through the sources
headers while attending WSDL constructs ? we were thinking of reverse
engineering

Samisa?

asIHandlerSoapDeSerializer and IWrapperSoapDeSerializer

Has anyone got an Object model to look at ?

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
29/04/2005 06:24

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
The reason to have two different abstract classes as
IHandlerSoapDeSerializer and IWrapperSoapDeSerializer

Hi All,

The abstract class IHandlerSoapDeSerializer is inherited from the abstract
class IWrapperSoapDeSerializer. The class SoapDeSerializer inherits
IHandlerSoapDeSerializer.

Is there a specific reason to have 2 separate abstract classes
IHandlerSoapDeSerializer and IWrapperSoapDeSerializer??

Cannot we have a single abstract class instead of above 2 ??

Can anybody clear this up Please ??

Regards,

Marcus Dushshantha Chandradasa
Associate  Software Engineer