axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SOAP request message
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:16:19 GMT
but we don't want to change the transport code to do this right? You can
happily create your own transport using the axis transport as your
template but we don't want to put this kinda function into the cvs
version.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
27/04/2005 06:23
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>,
bpvanjaku@yahoo.com
cc

Subject
Re: SOAP request message

we do not have a mechanism in Axis C++ to let you save the SOAP message.

However, you could modify the transport code to get this done.

Samisa...