axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: work flow from Client to web service..
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:13:17 GMT
I think what you're looking for is effectively entry and exit trace? The
product has this as an option when compiling. I believe it should be
documented.

"Susantha Kumara" <Skumara@virtusa.com>
13/04/2005 05:29
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Deverashetty Ajay" <ajaykumar.deverashetty@siemens.com>
cc
<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject
RE: work flow from Client to web service..

Hi

I am sorry I am bit away from the Axis C++ 1.xx developments. I think the
current developers will help you in this. Please feel free to write
axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org for any help.

Thanks,

Susantha Kumara
Team Virtusa