axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CDinap...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Most of Tests are failing
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:36:44 GMT
Hi ,

I change the monitor port to the same as test port in
build.Win32.propertise file, so now its works.

e.g.      testPort = 80

monitorPort = 80

Seems to me previously in test cycle it check monitor and if it's not on
its receiving the respond from test port. But now it's always waiting in
monitor port for the respond.

Thanks

Chinthana Dinapala

Virtusa Corp.