axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <>
Subject RE: Codefreeze in effect and CVS tagged - (Release1-5-final-cand1)
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:56:03 GMT
Hi John,

XSDElement is passing for us. But XSDElementNil fails because of
hexBinary problem. Client sending request is unable to handle by the
server. Seems to me its client side problem. There is a JIR for this
AXISCPP-602 <> .

Chinthana Dinapala

Associate Software Engineer

Virtusa Corp.
World Trade Center

 : +94-11-4765300 ext 2464

 : +94-77-3059107

From: John Hawkins []
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:33 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Codefreeze in effect and CVS tagged -

the code we have appears to fail on the two nillable tests on the client
side -
XSDElement and XSDElementNil - does anyone else see this? It used to
work fine but I know some work has gone on since then.

"sanjaya singharage" <>

05/04/2005 05:55

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <>

Codefreeze in effect and CVS tagged - (Release1-5-final-cand1)

This is an announcement to inform of the freezing of code for the 1.5
final release.
The cvs has been tagged with the tag "Release1-5-final-cand1"
You can help by taking a checkout from this tag and testing.
Please refrain from adding new code to the CVS repository.

View raw message