axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Can Axis C++ 1.5 customize access URL without changing code?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:27:18 GMT
Hi,
	1.5 final is already out.
	We may be able to do this in 1.6 alpha.

	I think we have to change the system so that it could pick the
URL suffix from axiscpp.conf file.

	Please raise a Jira on this.

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Tian WenQiang [mailto:webpurchasing@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:03 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Can Axis C++ 1.5 customize access URL without changing code?

Hi all,
  In my developing, Axis C++ 1.4 moduel can only be
accessed via URL:
http://host.ip.or.url/axis/serviceName, but as I want
to access as
http://host.ip.or.url/ssm/Management/serviceName. In
order to satisfy this requirement, I have to change
the Axis Source Code as:
in
$AXISCPP_HOME/src/server/apache2/Apache2Transport.cpp,
I change the line: 23 from:
#define AXIS_URI_EXTENSION "/axis"            //<--
OLD
#define AXIS_URI_EXTENSION "/ssm/management"  //<--
NEW

Now I want to know if this issue can be covered in
Axis C++ 1.5 Final version?

Thank you very much
webpurchasing@yahoo.com