axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: How to set client side handlers ???
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:48:20 GMT
This property file does not have anything to do with the handler
configuration.
Make sure your client.wsdd file is in the correct location as specified
by axiscpp.conf.

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dushshantha Chandradasa [mailto:dchandradasa@virtusa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:47 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: How to set client side handlers ???

Hi Samisa,

I tried with several values but it didn't work. Do I have to set some
thing here according to the client property xml file of the particular
test?? My client property file has the following content.

<test>
    <name>HandlerTest1</name>
    <description>CalculatorDoc with a Handler which adds a BasicNode to
the SOAP Header</description>
    <clientLang>cpp</clientLang>
    <clientCode>CalculatorDocClient.cpp</clientCode>
    <wsdl>CalculatorDoc.wsdl</wsdl>
    <expected>
        <output>
            CalculatorDoc.cpp.out